Brides to be, this is your essential oils guide to prepare for your BIG DAY!
The wedding season is here. Several couples will be looking forward to walking down the aisle and exchanging their vows. This day is supposed to be one of the best days in any couple’s life, but the days leading up to the wedding date can be quite hectic for many brides.
Here is a handy guide I have put together that lists all the essential oils that you can use to prepare for your blissful day.
- Wild Orange: Many brides experience bouts of stress and feelings of anxiousness as the wedding date draws closer. Diffusing Wild Orange essential oil can help calm the nerves and reduce worry.
- Tea Tree or Melaleuca: To achieve glowing and healthy skin for the wedding, add tea tree essential oil to your beauty routine. It has cleansing properties that can soothe skin irritations and promote a healthy complexion.
- Lavender: Now is when you need your beauty sleep the most. You might experience sleepless nights if you have a lot on your mind. Lavender essential oil is your friend. Rub a few drops between your palms and run them over your pillow. Enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- Lemon: Drink a glass of water infused with a drop of lemon essential oil every day daily. It can help cleanse the body. It also aids digestion.
- Helichrysum: Mix a few drops of helichrysum essential oil to your favorite skincare products and use regularly. Helichrysum helps keep the skin looking youthful and healthy. It reduces the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, etc. promoting a healthy glowing complexion.
- doTERRA Balance: Running errands all day can wear you down and leaving you feeling tired and stressed. Apply a drop each to the soles of your feet everyday to help you feel grounded. You can also add a few drops of doTERRA Balance blend to half a cup of unscented Castile soap. Add this to your bath water and enjoy a deeply relaxing bath at the end of a stressful day.
- doTERRA Serenity: Another calming fragrance, Serenity blend will help soothe your tensed nerves and calm your emotions. You can rub a drop or two on your wrists to experience the relaxing aroma.
- Ylang ylang: Mix Ylang Ylang with some coconut oil and massage into the scalp. This will deeply condition your hair, making it soft, shiny, and manageable.
- DigestZen: Maintain your digestive health with doTERRA DigestZen. It helps provide relief from occasional stomach discomfort. It also helps aid digestion.
Diffuser blends: Some days will be very busy and stressful. To relax your tensed nerves and soothe emotions, try these diffuser blends:
Vetiver (1 drop), Lavender (1 drop). doTERRA Balance (2 drops)
LOVE IS IN THE AIR:
doTERRA Cheer (1 drop), Lemon (2 drops), and Bliss (2 drops)
Finally, make sure you get the nifty doTERRA key chain which will help you carry around your favorite 8 essential oils. Get good rest, eat healthy food, and drinking plenty of water. You are gonna be gorgeous!